Cleaning your area rugs is more than just a routine maintenance obligation. It is also a task that can actually protect and preserve the life of your rug. When you keep your rug in a good clean condition, you are actually caring for and investment that adds to the beauty of your home’s décor. In addition, you will be protecting yourself and your family from allergenic substances that may collect inside the rug fibers.
In most homes, the area rug is a key feature in rooms and hallways. Within these spaces, the rug will often sit in a spot that receives a high level of foot traffic. Naturally, this makes the rug susceptible to stains, spills, and deterioration from the constant activity. If the owner doesn’t clean their rug regularly it will eventually break down and lose its worth. Vacuuming alone doesn’t clean your area rugs. Allergens, dust mites, sand, dirt and hair are all trapped in your area rug fibers. Sand and dirt are especially abrasive and can cause irreversible damage.
At this point, the homeowner will have to discard the rug and settle for the expensive option of purchasing a new one. You can prevent yourself from dealing with this scenario by having your area rugs professionally cleaned. Using a professional will give you peace of mind and reduce the risk of damage that can occur from trying to tackle area or Oriental rug cleaning yourself. Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. knows exactly how to clean your rug just by examining its fibers. We can also tell you how often you need area rug cleaning based on our findings. If you follow the professional’s advice, you will definitely protect your investment and preserve the look of your rug for many years.
Here is what you can expect from Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc.:
- We vacuum your area rug front and back in four directions with a top-of-the-line vacuum cleaner.
- Next, with our state-of-the-art rug beater, we beat the deep down sand and dirt out of your rugs.
- We continue this process, vacuuming and dusting, until the nasty, damage-causing particulates are removed.
- Now we can begin the proper cleaning method for your precious rug. These vary depending on characteristics of your individual rug.
- From pickup to delivery, and all through the actual cleaning process, your valuable area rug is handled with the utmost care – as if it were our own!
To not only get rid of the icky-ness in the depths of your rug – but to also prolong the life and beauty of your rug – it’s recommended each rug be cleaned every two years. Additionally, it’s recommended you rotate your rugs yearly so they get equal amounts of traffic, light and wear. Due to the wide range of material & construction among area rugs, we’d like to discuss and examine your rug beforehand, so we can provide you with our exact price quote guarantee for area and Oriental rug cleaning.