Many people will decide to go the professional route and hire a carpet cleaning company instead of attempting the task themselves. Professional carpet cleaners have the experience, the right tools and the knowledge to bring your carpeting back to like-new condition. Proper cleaning will also remove pollen, pet dander and other unhealthy particles from carpet fibers so you know you’re not breathing in nasty pollutants. But with so many companies to choose from, how do you know which one to hire?
Carpets get dirty, but that doesn’t mean you should have to live with it. Here’s how to find the best professional carpet cleaner:
- Get personal recommendations: There are at least a handful of people in your life who have hired a professional to clean the carpet in their home or business building. Family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers are excellent sources of information. Reach out to ask about who’d they recommend, what they liked best about them, how much they charged and whether they’d hire them again. Another way to get recommendations is through your social media networks.
- Do some research: Once you have some carpet cleaning company names, it’s time to look up a couple more on your own. You don’t have to research a whole bunch, but at least three or four is ideal. In a search engine, use keywords to identify companies that are the closest matches to your location, cleaning needs and budget.
- Check out customer reviews: Former and current clients of carpet cleaning companies should be able to give you a good idea of the cleaner’s work ethic, cleaning abilities, communication skills, and prices. Be prepared, though, as not all online comments or reviews will be good (or even valuable). The more negative feedback you come across of a particular carpet cleaner, the greater the likelihood they should be crossed off your list.
- View company websites: The best place you can go for in-depth information about a specific cleaning company is their website. Your first impression of a website needs to be that they look professional—they should have a clean home page and several informational pages (About Us, Pricing, Feedback, etc.) that are easy to read. You might also happen across a Customer Reviews page, which you should definitely read.
- Find out about a company’s experience: Another important thing you want in a carpet cleaning company is experienced and has been in business for a number of years. If you can, try hiring a local company that has been in the game a long while and that has a good reputation within the community. Also, find out the types of carpet cleaning services they offer, such as residential carpet cleaning, shag carpet cleaning, commercial grade carpet cleaning, etc.
- Ask to see a portfolio: A reputable carpet cleaning company can produce a portfolio of before and after photos of work they have done. Flip through it, ask questions and take notes.
For quality carpet cleaning, look no further than Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. Call us today to schedule a professional deep cleaning!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin