Spring cleaning is a great way to tackle your clutter, scrub down your surfaces and get organized in time for all of your summer get-togethers. Not only does spring cleaning help improve the overall appearance of the spaces in your home, it can also make you feel more comfortable and relaxed. In addition to all of your basic spring-cleaning tasks, it’s a good idea to consider investing some time into mattress cleaning this season. With the right cleaning methods and help from a mattress cleaner in Newport, OR, you can get your mattress looking, smelling and feeling fresh and good as new:
- Remove your bedding: Before you start cleaning your mattress, you need to remove all of your bedding. Take off your blankets, pillows and sheets and set them aside so that they are out of the way while you clean. There’s no point in cleaning your mattress if you’re going to make your bed with dirty blankets and sheets, so take the opportunity to run your linens through the washer and dryer while you clean your mattress.
- Clean your mattress outside: If the weather is dry and sunny, you can take your mattress outdoors and lay it out in the sun. Sunlight has natural cleansing properties that can help sanitize your mattress and kill off germs and bacteria. Once you’ve allowed your mattress to air out for a while, use a bat or other object to beat your mattress to get rid of dust, allergens and other debris.
- Spot clean stains: You can spot clean stains using a dedicated mattress or upholstery cleaning product. Apply the product to the stain and press the area with a clean rag. Give your mattress time to air out after you spot clean stains before you put your bedding and pillows back on the bed.
- Freshen up your mattress with baking soda: If you can’t get your mattress outside or you’re dealing with some unfavorable weather in the forecast, you can freshen up your mattress using baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda over your entire mattress and allow it to sit for about half an hour. After allowing the baking soda to sit for a while, vacuum your mattress using the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
- Consider professional cleaning: There is only so much you can do on your own to clean your mattress, so it’s worth considering getting some professional assistance. A mattress cleaner in Newport, OR can provide you with professional mattress cleaning to get rid of stains and odors and get your mattress into great shape.
Get help from a mattress cleaner in Newport, OR
If you’re looking for some professional help with spring cleaning at your home, reach out to Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. Our family owned and operated business has been proud to provide cleaning services to commercial and residential customers alike for over 20 years, and we continue to be dedicated to the high quality of our work. Whether you need commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning or you’re looking for a mattress cleaner in Newport, OR, please reach out to us for assistance today!
Categorised in: Mattress Cleaner
This post was written by Writer