You don’t always need to perform a deep clean to make your home sparkle. If you’re preparing to host guests and are in a rush to make your abode presentable, you may be wondering what you can do to make your living space look its best without spending too much time cleaning. Thankfully, there are a number of quick cleaning tips that you can follow that will help you make your home significantly cleaner while requiring minimal effort.
Of course, a quick clean doesn’t negate the need for routine, regular deep cleanings. In fact, you should likely rely on a professional to assist you with deep cleaning from time to time, especially if you have carpeting in your home. Carpeting can attract and trap dirt, pollen and allergenic debris, leading to a reduced quality of life in your home. Only professional carpet cleaners, using commercial-grade machinery, are capable of removing trapped dirt and dust from carpeting.
Follow these quick and easy house and carpet cleaning tips in Newport, OR to prepare your home for guests, a nice dinner in or whatever else the occasion may be:
- Use club soda to remove stains: If you have any stains in your carpeting, try removing them with a little bit of carbonated water. Pour the club soda on the carpeting, let it stand for a few minutes and then dab it dry with a paper towel or lint-free cotton cloth. Repeat a few times until the stain is gone or noticeably diminished.
- Lint roll lampshades: There are few things more unattractive than dusty lampshades. Use a lint roller to remove accumulated dust, hair and debris from your lampshades. You may need to roll several times to remove all of the dust and debris.
- Clean leather with coconut oil: If your leather has lost its luster, put a little bit of coconut oil on a lint-free cloth and rub it onto the furniture. This will repair small scratches and dents in the leather, while also hydrating it.
- Remove grease from laundry with hydrogen peroxide: If you have a grease or butter stain on your favorite shirt or pants, treat it with a little bit of hydrogen peroxide prior to washing it. This will help force the grease out of the fabric.
- Leave Magic Eraser in toilet: If you have tough-to-scrub rings or stains in your toilet bowl, clip off the corner from a Magic Eraser and let it sit in the bowl overnight. This should eliminate the rings by the time morning rolls around.
If you are hoping to invest in more robust cleaning services for your home, reach out to Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. We offer high-quality carpet, tile and grout, furniture upholstery and area rug cleaning to our clients. At Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc., we’re committed to helping our clients keep their homes in great shape. If you’re struggling to keep your home clean and comfortable, consider following our house and carpet cleaning tips in Newport, OR or reaching out to one of our friendly representatives to learn more about our professional carpet cleaning services.
This post was written by Writer