Homeowners with carpeting are advised to vacuum regularly to maintain the carpet’s appearance and fluff the fibers to improve its lifespan. However, running the vacuum cleaner every week or so isn’t all you need to do—homeowners should also schedule home carpet cleaning in Newport, OR. This post will teach you more about the benefits of a deep professional cleaning:
- Eliminate bacteria: It’s vital that your home is as germ-free as can be. This means you should be disinfecting surfaces more often than usual. Spraying Lysol on your carpeting won’t do much good to get rid of germs, and neither will vacuuming. The only way to rid your carpet of bacteria is with a professional deep clean. The cleaning agents the pros use are specially designed to remove harmful bacteria that can make you sick.
- Reduce allergens: It’s not just bacteria that you need to worry about—it’s also allergens like dust, pollen and pet dander. These allergens make life miserable for anyone with bad allergies, and vacuuming alone won’t get rid of them. The only way to ensure everyone breathes easier is by scheduling professional carpet cleaning. On top of cleaning carpets, we can also work on upholstery to remove any allergens embedded in those fibers.
- Boost indoor air quality: Unfortunately, all that built-up dust and debris doesn’t just remain in the carpet’s fibers. Instead, it floats up into the air, spreading allergens and bacteria throughout the entire house. Again, vacuuming won’t do a thing to prevent this from happening. Hiring our team is the only way to resolve this problem and improve your overall air quality.
- Remove spots and stains: Vacuuming can remove some dirt from the fibers, especially if you vacuum soon after a spill happens. Unfortunately, your vacuum doesn’t stand a chance in lifting any old spots and stains. The only thing that can help is professional home carpet cleaning in Newport, OR. Whether it’s an old stain from spilled wine or dropped food, our experts can clean it and have your carpet looking as good as new.
- Maintain the warranty: Your carpet should have some kind of manufacturer’s warranty that offers repair or replacement if anything goes wrong within the first few years. Be sure to read the fine print, because there’s probably a stipulation that the carpet must be professionally cleaned. Manufacturers typically want the carpet to have a deep clean every 18 to 24 months to keep the warranty intact.
- Prolong carpet lifespan: We mentioned above how vacuuming can fluff the carpet fibers and prolong its lifespan. Though that’s true, vacuuming on its own doesn’t help as much as professional cleaning. A deep clean really lifts those fibers up, making your carpet look a lot newer while ensuring it lasts for years to come.
On top of vacuuming once a week, be sure to call the experts at Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. for home carpet cleaning in Newport, OR! Make a deep carpet clean part of your spring cleaning routine to ensure a happy and healthy home in 2020.
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning
This post was written by Writer