Particularly during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, keeping a clean home is more important than ever. A clean and tidy home reduces the spread of germs, and it just looks nicer, too. Regularly vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing and generally disinfecting helps ensure your home is germ-free, but your home could also use a little professional assistance. Continue reading to learn how deep carpet cleaning in Newport, OR can reduce or eliminate germs:
- Proper cleaning products: Despite what the label says, those standard cleaning products you buy at the store typically won’t eliminate all of the germs you have crawling around on your furniture and carpeting. At Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc., we use strong solutions to get rid of anything that could make you sick. Though our products are proven to kill germs, they won’t harm your family or pets.
- Proven cleaning techniques: You may think your home looks and smells pretty clean, but we have a feeling you’re not cleaning it the way you should be. Our team members are trained to meet the standards set by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, so we mean it when we say we know how to keep a tidy home.
- Attention to detail: Going along with the point above, our technicians pay close attention when cleaning your home. They clean every inch of the home to ensure it is germ-free and safe for your family and pets. If we don’t meet your expectations, we’ll come back and clean your house again at no cost to you.
What are some other benefits of a deep clean?
Eliminating bacteria is a big reason why homeowners call us for deep carpet cleaning in Newport, OR, but it’s not the only one. Here are a few other perks of investing in professional carpet and upholstery cleaning:
- Reduce allergens: Do you constantly have a runny nose or watery eyes when you’re in your home? This could be due to unclean carpeting or furniture. Dust, pollen, pet dander and other allergens get stuck in the fibers of your carpet or upholstered furniture, making life miserable for anyone with allergies. The only way to rid yourself of this problem is by calling to have your carpet and upholstery cleaned by our pros.
- Maintain warranties: Your carpeting and furniture probably have some kind of warranty that allows for replacement if something goes wrong. Unfortunately, those warranties can be voided if they’re not strictly followed. One of the most common stipulations is that you have them professionally cleaned every so often. Ensure you don’t accidentally void your warranty by calling us today!
- Save your time: If you vacuum regularly but don’t really see any results, you’re just wasting your time! Vacuuming doesn’t remove all of the allergens mentioned above or eliminate stains. Save yourself the time and hassle of fruitless vacuuming by calling for professional cleaning. Your carpets and furniture will look great, and you won’t have to lift a finger.
Protect yourself and your family by scheduling upholstery cleaning and deep carpet cleaning in Newport, OR. Give Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. a call today to set up an appointment or to get a quote for our services.
This post was written by Writer