You probably vacuum your carpets, wash your windows and launder your linens regularly, but are you making time to clean your upholstery? Upholstery and furniture cleaning in Newport, OR is just as important as your daily tasks, but unless there’s a big stain or other problem with your furniture, it’s probably not at the top of your to-do list (if it’s on there at all). All of your upholstered furniture, including couches, chairs, ottomans and more, need to be cleaned regularly. Here’s why:
- Keep up with appearances: For many of us, we don’t think about cleaning our upholstery unless its appearance looks significantly different than how we think it should. The problem is that dirt and grime accumulate over time, so your upholstery gradually gets dirtier without you noticing. The easiest way to take care of the problem is to have your local carpet cleaning company clean your upholstery while you’re getting your carpets cleaned.
- Extend the life of your furniture: Few people can afford to replace their furniture every time it starts looking bad, nor do most people want to. Regular upholstery cleaning in Newport, OR not only makes your furniture look better, but it also helps cut down on the normal wear and tear that ages your sofa, chairs and more.
- Get rid of funky odors: Accidents happen, and unfortunately, so do gross smells. Pet odors, smoke, spilled food and drink and body oils accumulate over the years, making your couch smell like your college dorm room once did. Avoid this by making sure that you regularly clean your upholstered furniture, especially if you have children and pets.
- Keep your allergies and other health issues at bay: For anyone suffering from allergies, asthma or other health issues, regular upholstery cleaning can cut way down on the dirt, dust, mold, dander and pollen that collect in furniture (and carpets). Fleas and bacteria can also burrow deep into your fabrics, causing illnesses even if you’re not normally prone to them. Regular cleaning helps eliminate this problem by not allowing them to build up for long.
- Improve your indoor air quality: Speaking of health issues, your indoor air quality is directly affected by your upholstery. When these allergens and other substances (including dead skin cells, which even the cleanest person cannot avoid) collect on your upholstery, you release them back into the air every time you sit down on your couch.
- Recover from smoke or water damage: Finally, if you’ve recently suffered smoke or water damage in your home, upholstery cleaning may be able to help restore your furniture to a like-new state. Before you throw out your favorite armchair, ask an expert to help you clean it. You might be surprised at what they can accomplish.
When you need quality upholstery and furniture cleaning services in Newport, OR, call the team at Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. today. We can restore your furniture, clean your carpets and leave your home looking and smelling a lot fresher. We look forward to serving you soon!
Categorised in: Upholstery Cleaning
This post was written by Writer