Will Carpet Cleaning Remove Pet Hair?
Pets are wonderful, but they also create a lot of extra messes. Cats, dogs and other fuzzy companions can leave a lot of fur behind—and if their fur is a different color from your carpet, it can be unattractive and obvious. Luckily, carpet cleaning is a great way to remove pet hair and dander from your carpets in Newport, OR.
If you’ve got a pet, you can keep up on maintenance by vacuuming at least once per week. However, professional carpet cleaning is the best way to deep clean your carpets and remove fur, dander and the remnants of your pet’s accidents. Here’s why you should consider hiring a pro once or twice per year:
- Deep clean big messes: Pets have accidents, especially when they’re very young or very old. Even the most well-trained animal will slip up sometimes, which can leave behind stains, odors and other messes. Although you can blot up some stains and remove most of the odors, stains—especially urine—can soak into the pads underneath your carpets. That means the odors will never truly go away and the stains can reappear over time. Professional cleaning is the best way to get rid of deep, set-in stains.
- Help cut down on allergies: Pet hair and dander can exacerbate allergies. As your pet sheds on the carpet, dander and hair work themselves into the carpeting. When you or your family members come into contact with it, it causes itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, coughing and congestion. On top of that, if your pet is allowed outside, they can track in pollen, mold, ragweed and more. Deep cleaning two to four times per year can help cut down on your allergy symptoms, and improve your indoor air quality.
- Avoid bacteria and viruses: Your pet’s fecal matter can contain a number of different bacteria and viruses, which cause illnesses in humans and other animals. These include salmonella, parvovirus, toxoplasmosis, rabies, E. coli and more. They can cause fever, rashes, liver damage, blindness and other symptoms. While vaccinating your pets helps prevent illness for them, you can still become ill from accidental contact with their feces. Regularly deep cleaning your carpets will help cut down on the possibility of sickness.
- Get rid of worms: You can accidentally pick up worms from your pet’s fecal matter, just from walking across your carpet barefoot. Eggs and other parasites can linger long after you thought you’d cleaned up the entirety of the mess.
- Extend the lifespan of your carpets: Finally, professional cleaning helps your carpets last longer. Your carpet sees a lot of traffic, and cleaning will help reduce the visible—and invisible—effects from running, jumping, playing and rolling around on the floor.
When you need carpet cleaning for pet hair removal in Newport, OR, get in touch with the experts at Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. Our team can come to your home or business and leave your carpets looking (and smelling) like new. Reach out today to schedule your next appointment.
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning
This post was written by Writer