The Advantages of Cleaning Your Grout
It’s safe to assume that most homeowners take care of their tile flooring by mopping routinely and wiping up spills as needed. One thing that may get overlooked, though, is scrubbing the grout. The grout may be a smaller aspect of the flooring, but it shouldn’t be overlooked. These are the advantages of keeping up with grout cleaning:
- Keeps floors looking pristine: You can mop your tile as often as you’d like, but the floors will never look their best until you get down and scrub the grout lines. This is especially important if you have light-colored tiles—those dingy grout lines will really stand out and make your flooring look old and worn.
- Eliminates harmful germs: coli and staphylococcus are just a couple types of bacteria that can live on your floors. Mopping can get rid of the majority of the germs, but they can still thrive in the grout lines unless you get to work and scrub them out. Routinely clean your grout to keep your home as safe as possible.
- Reduces mold growth: Germs aren’t the only thing that can thrive in grout lines. Grout is also a hotbed for mold. Because it’s an allergen, mold accumulation is as dangerous as it is unsightly. Mold is more likely to grow in corners of rooms with constant moisture, like bathrooms or kitchens.
- Extends flooring lifespan: Another one of the advantages of grout cleaning is that it can extend the lifespan of your tiles. That grime that accumulates in your grout lines doesn’t just stay there. Instead, it gets picked up on the bottom of shoes and feet and winds up getting transferred onto the tile. Keep your floors looking better for longer by scrubbing your grout.
- Prevents expensive tile replacement: Going along with the point above, you can save a bundle on replacing tile by scrubbing your grout lines. The cost to remove an old tile floor and replace it with a new one varies, but you’re at least looking at a few hundred dollars to do an entire room.
Hire the pros to clean your grout
You know the answer to why you should clean your grout, but instead of cleaning all of that grout yourself, just hire the pros. Here are a few benefits of scheduling professional grout cleaning:
- Saves time: Getting down on your hands and knees and scrubbing your grout can be hard work, and it’s also very time consuming. Instead of wasting your time and energy, just let the pros handle it. Professional cleaners have all of the right tools to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Better results: The cleaning tools and solutions professionals use also get your grout cleaner. You’ll be amazed at how much cleaner your grout lines look when you hire a professional instead of doing it yourself.
Look no further than Paradise Carpet Cleaners Inc. for the best tile and grout cleaning. Our professionals are trained and certified to ensure you have beautiful floors without breaking the bank. Call us today to schedule service or to learn a little bit more about why clean grout is worth the investment.
Categorised in: Tile and Grout Cleaning
This post was written by Writer